Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Lessons From The Leash...Introduction





Meet Sage, our rescue dog. We adopted him almost 1 1/2 yrs ago, after the loss of our beloved 14yr old Golden Retriever, Radley.





Sage has a darling smile, an engaging personality, and a whole lot of baggage! He is now around 2 years old and keeps us very busy. He is a Golden Retriever/Border Collie mix.











God very often uses my 4 kids to teach me truth. Now He is also using a dog named Sage to teach me. He is my four-legged-lesson-bearer. I must often take a step back, sigh, gather my wits, and renew my determination to make something out of this bouncing bundle of fur. I do not acquire to see him famous, or even regal. I just want a pleasant, controllable, enjoyable family pet. Now, he can definitely be that dog at times. But at other times? Well, that's the stuff good journals are made of. So be watching for the occasional postings entitled, "Lessons From The Leash."





No comments:

Post a Comment